ASSEMBLING THE TRUMPET
Assembling the trumpet is easy!
- Gently remove the trumpet from its case along with the mouthpiece.
- Put the mouthpiece into the receiver and gently twist it into place.
- To remove the mouthpiece, gently twist it out of the receiver. Do not force or bang the mouthpiece as it will get jammed.
- Place the trumpet back in its case and remember to do your case up correctly.
THE SOUNDS OF THE TRUMPET
The trumpet is a versatile instrument. It’s the champion of the brass section with its imposing sound, range and temperament. The trumpet soars above an orchestra, bedazzles within a jazz group and leads the way in a concert band with its sweet melodic tone and razor sharp articulation.
HELPFUL VIDEOS AND TUTORIALS
- Producing a sound on your trumpet
- Carnival of Venice amazing Maurice André trumpet performance
- Amazing James Morrison trumpet performance of ‘The Flinstones’
We also have our own YouTube Channel, where you can find a collection of useful videos and tutorials.